It is worth doing a body scrub more often to cleanse and care for the skin. It’s completely natural with coffee, sugar and other simple ingredients. You can quickly and easily make a body peeling yourself with many natural ingredients from the kitchen. This is definitely more natural than a store-bought scrub with microplastics and additives.Natural recipes for exfoliation of the skin.
1- A recipe for coffee and henna to exfoliate the skin
The mixture of fresh coffee and henna powder is one of the natural recipes for exfoliating the skin with a magical and safe effect if you want to exfoliate your skin naturally. It is the choice of the Andalusian civilization and North African countries for a deep and safe exfoliation of the skin of the face and body.
We mix a cup of fresh coffee powder with two tablespoons of natural henna and lemon juice, mix the mixture with lukewarm water until we get a paste of a cohesive texture, leave it for a quarter of an hour, and then put it on the face. Scrub the body in circular motions, then rinse with lukewarm water and then cold by washing your face with soap. It is preferable to grind henna yourself for guaranteed and safe results.
2- Sugar and olive oil to exfoliate the skin
Fine sugar is one of the safe solutions to exfoliate the skin. We mix an amount of powdered sugar with olive oil and rub it on the surface of the skin of the face or body in circular motions from the bottom to the top and then vice versa. This recipe helps to exfoliate the skin and get rid of dead skin cells and it is recommended to use it once Once a week, rinse the face well after that with lukewarm water and then cold to close the pores, after washing it well with your approved soap.
3- Oatmeal powder and coconut oil for exfoliation
If you have sensitive skin, this is the perfect and safe recipe that you can follow to exfoliate the skin naturally, mix an amount of finely ground oatmeal with an amount of coconut oil and exfoliate your skin, for better results you can leave the mixture on the skin until it dries for no more than 15 minutes, then peel it gently.
4- Rice flour recipe for skin exfoliation
If you want to get white skin and get rid of dark circles, then rice semolina is the ideal solution for your application. Mix two tablespoons of rice semolina (mild rice flour) with sesame oil or coconut oil and apply it on your skin to exfoliate it.
This recipe is ideal for people with mental skin, unlike dry skin, which may be harsh rice semolina to peel, so it is preferable to use it well ground in the form of flour as a mask with yoghurt or coconut milk.
5- Cinnamon recipe to exfoliate the skin
Cinnamon Cinnamomum zeylanicum, as it is scientifically known, is one of the natural recipes for exfoliating the skin because it is one of the medicinal plants rich in proteins and fibres that stimulate blood circulation and stimulate collagen in the skin. It contains cinnamaldehyde, which works to fight acne and clear the skin from within.
The recipe :
Mix two tablespoons of cinnamon powder with one tablespoon of natural honey and one tablespoon of olive oil or sweet almond oil and exfoliate your skin for no more than three minutes, then rinse your face well with lukewarm and then cold water. This recipe works to exfoliate dead skin and stimulate collagen, as it treats sunburns and infections and reduces the chances of pimples appearing on the skin’s surface. It acts as a natural sterilizer for your skin.
6- Clove recipe for skin exfoliation
Clove, also called Al-Awidi or Al-Mismar, is one of the medicinal herbs known for its antiseptic and sterile properties because clove oil contains the antibacterial compound eugenol.
Grind a number of cloves and add a teaspoon of its powder in a bowl to two tablespoons of coffee, mix it with olive oil and exfoliate your skin.
Skin exfoliation tips
- Before the skin peeling process, care must be taken to moisturize the skin by making a steam bath in order to open the pores and get rid of all the accumulated dirt and oils. The steam process can be compensated by placing a towel moistened with slightly hot water on the face for a period of no less than three minutes. Also, a large amount of skin moisturizing product can be applied an hour before the skin peeling process, because this helps to get rid of dead skin cells and the remnants of oils stuck to your skin.
- Make sure to use salt-free natural oils during the skin peeling process, in case they are not available, salt can be removed from them by placing them in Mary’s bath for ten minutes until the salt evaporates.
- After exfoliating the skin, the face must be washed well with lukewarm water and soap and then rinsed with cold water in order to close the pores.
- It is wrong to use ice cubes in order to close the pores immediately after peeling the skin, because this may cause skin sensitivity or irritation. After washing the face with lukewarm water and soap, it is good to suffice with cold water only.
- It is common to apply masks and moisturizers immediately after peeling the skin, but it is more correct to leave the skin to rest for at least twenty minutes, to avoid the problem of skin sensitivity.
- Avoid exfoliating your skin in the morning and exfoliating at the end of the day at night, because the skin renews and repairs itself during the sleep process. Rinse the face well with cool water to block the pores, and apply sunscreen before leaving the house.
In the end, it can be concluded that peeling the skin has many benefits, as it rids the skin of dirt and dead skin residues and renews its cells, giving the skin freshness and a smooth texture, and even delaying the appearance of wrinkles. But it should be noted that excessive exfoliation of the skin may cause dryness and irritation of the skin, the skin should be exfoliated once a week at most.